Monday, May 24, 2010

Time to grub, Oh What to Eat?

Woot! Just got home from work and Krogering and it feels soo good to get out that heat! I haven't gone to the gym yet because I'm effin' starving.. Guess it's time to cook dinner, eh? Well, I'm having something new and normally out of my vocabulary:



That's right ya'll, Boca Burgers is what's for dinner! They were only $3.00 at Kroger. Always wanted to try one but been too much of a punk, until now. You could microwave these things but it's recommended to cook 'em up on the stove top, so that's what I did:



And instead of regular ol' hamburger buns, I got some Nature's Own Multigrain sandwich rounds:





Omnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom... I didn't eat much at work, don't judge me!

After the burgers were done cooking, I dressed up the buns with mustard, lettuce, and added ketchup later because I had NOOO idea how these cup coasters would taste. And here's the finishing product with a side of kettle-cooked reduced fat chips:


Bite #1 was all it took for me to fall in love with you <3


Blake looking up at me, hoping to God I'd get up and get a drink. Too bad I got one already pup, hahahaahahaaa!


Aww Bella your so.. Hell naw!

All in all, Boca is the shiznit with a cherry on top! I overcooked the patties a bit on purpose to stray away from that mushy taste, but they were perfect. I can definitely see that box of frozen beef patties being used as shooting discs to feed Ashley's trigger-happy rifle addiction :)

Welp, time to go work out, la8er days and feel free to comment!

Jam of the day, this is for my haters (yes, sadly I have them):

No comments:

Post a Comment