Sunday, November 7, 2010

DQ Burger = EWW?!




So far on my "no fast-food/McDonalds" diet, I've been doing pretty good. I've lost 5 pounds within a week of trying to eat better and working out twice this week. I feel like I have a little bit more energy than I thought I would, and only broke down once and had McDonalds during the first week (the turkey for my sandwich smelled/tasted weird, yuck!), but I had a chicken sandwich instead of the normal burger. From eating that McDonalds, it didn't make me miss eating that fattening crap at all.

But the big kicker was what happened about 15 minutes ago. So, I'm out getting gas for my truck and realize I haven't eaten since last night. I wanted a hamburger (yeah I know I'm horrible) so I went to the nearby DQ. Now normally, I dig their burgers because they aren't a complete grease-fest as McDo's is. Well, I get my food, eat my fries first and they were a little bit below OK. But then I got my cheeseburger, took the first bite and was kinda grossed out. I've never been grossed out by their food, so this was a shocker. Because I hate wasting food, I tried to keep eating it but I took two more bites and couldn't finish.
I believe my taste for fast-food hamburgers is starting to go away. I did have a hamburger earlier this week except it came off our grill and it was AMAZING!

Well, time to either clean up, finish my calculus, or goto the gym. Byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment